The Holz Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Interested in real estate sales but not comfortable with 100% commission income? We will pay you to learn how to sell real estate and make a six figure income! We are looking for top talent with die-hard enthusiasm, a drive for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
Are you an ambitious and energetic sales professional who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization? As a Sales Representative on our team, you will enjoy creating solutions for our home sellers on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will spend up to 6 months in paid training. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful!
- Prepare for listing/home seller client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new listing clients by presenting our unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions, and kicking off the home sale process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Partner with the Operations Team to adjust the marketing strategy as needed.
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You are comfortable driving all around the Twin Cities and being in your car 6 days a week.
- 4+ years of experience in the corporate world in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. OR 4+ years of management in the services sector (restaurants, high-end retail, etc.)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
- Must be willing to regularly work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 40+ hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including weekends).
$100,000 - $250,000+ paid training as a base salary
About The Holz Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
We are #1 in our territory and ready to grow into new markets. We are currently looking for driven candidates to join our team. Are you ready to transform your life into something amazing while doing the same for others?
We are the #1 real estate team in our market, selling a home every 68 hours, and rank among the top 1% in Keller Williams North Central Region. Our track record demonstrates we are not only a top performing team but our past clients are also raving fans, consistently voting us a “Super Real Estate Agent” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Magazine after their experience working with us.
Members of our team are results driven, action oriented, excellent communicators, and want to make a difference. We are positive, optimistic, service minded leaders ready to transform lives! Are you ready to join us?