The Hogan Group
Are you on track to hit your goals?
If not, we should talk...
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system.
The Hogan Group at Keller Williams Realty is seeking strong Real Estate Sales Agents for our Richmond Virginia team. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated a track record of success with at least 1 year of full-time real estate sales.
- A licensed agent?
- Self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Kind people who can easily and genuinely relate to people from multiple backgrounds.
- Grit. Determination. Drive. High Energy.
Why join The Hogan Group?
- A company culture that values flexibility, learning and community involvement.
- Ridiculously cool new office space in Scott's Addition.
- Weekly coaching from the industry's highest producing agents.
- LEADS—lots of leads (30+ per month).
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support that allows you to focus on relationships instead of paperwork.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents.
- Proven systems that help you convert.
- We provide 30+ buyer and seller leads per month; the agent's job, with our coaching, is to nurture and convert these leads into actionable sales
- Provide a world-class buying or selling experience for our clients and stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple buyer or listing clients simultaneously
- Must have at least 1 year of full-time real estate sales experience
- Growth mindset
- Ability to manage multiple buyer and seller clients while providing world-class levels of customer service
- Servant leader mentality
- High level of competitiveness
- Extreme drive to earn six figures
- High energy levels that allow you to maintain your drive to succeed
- Willing to grind...while we automate lead generation you must still be willing to grind every single day to nurture and convert
- College degree is preferred but not critical for the right person
$99,900+ at plan commission
About The Hogan Group
Founded in 2010 by Mega Agent Mike Hogan, The Hogan Group has evolved into one of the real estate industry's most innovative teams. With operations across multiple states, THG has grown sales in excess of 30% every year since its inception. A heavy emphasis on data, systems, and technology empowers agents to build stronger and more profitable relationships and businesses.
In June 2019, Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal ranked THG #1 in Richmond, #2 in Virginia and #89 in the entire country for total homes sold.
THG maintains its core administrative hub at its corporate headquarters in historic Scott's Addition in Richmond, VA but has sales teams throughout Virginia. By freeing agents of the administrative and marketing components of the sales process, they have more time to build relationships and do what they do best - sell homes.