Caliber Real Estate
Our fast-growing Real Estate Investment Company is seeking a Real Estate Sales Representative to facilitate the purchase of investment properties in Pierce and Thurston counties.
We are currently looking for people with sales experience to come and join our hard-working Real Estate Investment team. No previous real estate experience is required. However, at least 2-years sales experience (in any industry) is required. If you have a natural knack for sales, this is the job for you!
This position will involve speaking on the phone and meeting with sellers at their homes, as well as hands on training with our team. We will provide the marketing and the pre-vetted leads! This is an opportunity to take your talents and contribute in a big way. You will make great money and learn about Real Estate in the process.
- You will NOT have to prospect for leads.
- All the leads will be given to you, all you have to do is close them!
- We are looking for someone who wants to grow and become a 6-figure+ earner.
- Manage, build rapport, and nurture leads in our company's database.
- Meet with sellers who are motivated to sell their house fast for cash.
- Understand seller motivations and personalities.
- Must be able to overcome objectives and negotiate well.
- Must be able to manage leads and ongoing follow-ups with prospects.
- Must be a team player and get along with the other team members.
- Must be able and comfortable with using technology (Smart Phone, computer, apps and CRM).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- You are good at reading people. In fact, you thrive on trying to figure people out. You understand how to work with many types of personalities.
- You enjoy meeting with people and "uncovering their story". You are able to hear a story and help solve a problem.
- You proactively seek opportunities to do your job more effectively/efficiently.
- Don't wait to be told what to do; willingness to do what it takes to win; commitment to continuous personal growth.
- Eager to learn more about the real estate investment industry.
- Reliable, you keep your agreements and communicate if you need to make a new agreement.
- Understand the importance of systems in a business; you thrive in a fast paced, quick change environment.
- Resourceful "can-do" attitude; drama free.
- Ability to communicate effectively with sellers and all levels of company.
$75,000+ potential annual earnings for top producers
About Caliber Real Estate
Caliber Real Estate is a niche firm specializing in working with Real Estate Investor clients in the Pacific Northwest. Our fast-growing, start-up type atmosphere, collaborative atmosphere, and unique approach to real estate has lead us to be named one of the fastest growing brokerages in the Puget Sound region, and has been recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal the past 2 years as one of the Fastest Growing business in the area. We are actively looking to expand into Oregon.