Nashville Home Guru
Looking for highly motivated sales professionals to join the ranks of one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Nashville. Qualified Leads and CRM for lead management are provided.
What you can expect from Keller Williams and Nashville Home Guru:
- Education: World-class training, 1x1 coaching, ongoing agent opportunities
- Administrative support
- Marketing support
- Business center
- Profit share
- Lead generate
- Lead follow-up
- Go on appointments
- Negotiate contracts
- Practice and role-play
How You Make That Happen:
- What you say: practice scripts, objection handlers and presentations daily.
- How you say it: lead generate for new prospects, cultivate a sales pipeline and follow up with leads daily.
- Who you say it to: set and go on appointments to educate clients on the home selling buying process, show homes and negotiate contracts.
- Agents on our team are self-motivated, accountable, results-oriented and coachable.
- They are mature, responsible and dependable.
- They enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive in a team environment.
- Experience: 1 year of Sales Experience
- Education: High School, College Preferred
- License or Certification: TN Affiliate Broker’s License Preferred
- Language: English proficiency
- Time: Available 40-50 hours a week - weekends and some nights
$100,000 at plan
About Nashville Home Guru
- Our business exists to help others grow in Real Estate, while sharing success and how to get there with like-minded people.
- Our team is one in which both personal and professional growth is encouraged. Agents will have the opportunity to grow in mentorship roles within the team, while profitably expanding their own business.
- Fairness and Equity
- Patience and Perseverance
UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
- Our team is unique in the freedom agents have to grow their own businesses, within a proven framework of consistent growth and success.