Troy Martenson Group- RE/MAX Results
So many people change majors in college, take a first job that has nothing to do with their education and end up changing careers every three years; which can be a frustrating journey.
We want you to discover a best kept secret - one of the most rewarding, lucrative, fun professions... residential Real Estate.
There is no ceiling on how much you can earn. No experience is preferred. We are more interested in your talent than your experience.
We offer a truly unique and unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored to and learn from some of the best in the real estate industry.
Our ideal candidate is conscientious, articulate, driven, loves to learn and is teachable. If you enjoy working with others, we would love to hear from you. We are passionate about helping you achieve your best!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, phone, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
Sales experience is preferred, we will guide you through Real Estate Licensing, training and coach you for a successful career in Real estate.
For this Lucrative position you must;
- Have good phone skills and be able to make 25-50 calls per day.
- Have excellent communication skills, (email, text, phone) respond to leads within minutes.
- Be willing to work some nights and weekends, and be available.
- Be a "Team" player, all ships rise with the tide!
Lastly, upload a resume, a note about yourself, and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. If these 3 things are not submitted, we will NOT consider you for the position.
- Real Estate License not needed to apply (We can help you get one!)
- Sales experience
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Troy Martenson Group- RE/MAX Results
Join one of the area's top Real Estate teams, The Troy Martenson Group at RE/MAX Results. We are a small group of professionals with 20+ years of experience, looking to add top talent to the mix.
Have a wonderful day!