This position is for an experienced Real Estate Agent and requires a valid Florida Real Estate License.
Experienced agents earn $100,000+ at plan commission and top agents make MUCH MORE!
Home61 provides all the tools you need including non-competing sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team for you to be a top performer.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals are perfect for our rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Are you a self starter looking to build a career... and not just get a job?
- Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and loves working with people.
- Organized, disciplined and driven.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- First-class marketing and sales support
- Extensive back office paperwork support
- Proven training/tutoring program
- Weekly advanced Team Leader mentoring
- Bimonthly educational workshops
- Revenue share programs for agents you enlist
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a top real estate team, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Assist clients with real estate sale transactions.
- Networking, networking, networking.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Negotiate pricing and facilitate the closing process on behalf of Home61 clients.
- Correspond with clients around the clock in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.).
- Network, Prospect and Farm.
- Grow you existing book of business.
- Must have a Florida Real Estate Sales License
- Must have previous Real Estate Experience
- Real Estate, or previous sales experience preferred
- Supra Key (Required)
- Multilingual, a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Tech Savvy and can use Gmail, Google Docs and Google Hangouts
- Intimate understanding of Sales and Marketing skills needed to sell effectively
- Use of social media preferred
- Polished and professional appearance
$100,000+ at plan commission plus perks
About Home 61
Home 61 is a tech-powered brokerage that is revolutionizing Real Estate by delivering a better, simpler and smarter experience for buyers and sellers by automating and streamlining the Real Estate process.
At Home 61, we don’t just accept difference, we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Home 61 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.