This position requires a Real Estate License.
Average earnings are $100,000+ at plan commission and top agents make MUCH MORE!
We provide everything you need including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to for you to be successful.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals are perfect for our rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Are you a self starter looking to build a career... and not just get a job?
- Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and loves working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- Proven training/tutoring program
- Weekly advanced mentoring
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Help clients with real estate sale transactions.
- Help clients determine the value of property they want to sell.
- Networking, networking, networking.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Negotiate pricing and facilitate the closing process on behalf of Home61 clients.
- Correspond with clients around the clock in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Must have a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
- College Degree preferred
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Supra Key (Required)
- Spanish speaking, a plus but not mandatory
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Proven team player and natural self-starter
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Tech Savvy and can use Gmail, Google Docs and Google Hangouts
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively
$100,000+ at plan commission
Home61 is a tech-powered brokerage changing Real Estate by delivering a better, simpler and smarter experience for buyers and sellers by automating and streamlining the Real Estate process.
At Home61, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Home61 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.