Ron Henderson & Associates
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING TRULY EXCITING? SAY GOODBYE TO BORING, SALES JOBS!
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed real estate agent (or willing to get your license)?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources for leads?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Generate new sales through consistent lead generation activities such as conducting open houses and inviting your database to our events
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal skills
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$75,000 - $125,000 annually
About Ron Henderson & Associates
Ron Henderson & Associates is a real estate team within the Keller Williams franchise. We've been in business for 13 years and sold over 800 homes. Last year we sold over 100 homes and our buyer agents took home an average of $7,000 per month (gross). Our top agent made over $125,000 in 2017, but there is no limit to what's possible.
Our goal is to make sure you love coming to work every day.
Everyone who works at Ron Henderson & Associates truly loves their job and we're each committed to seeing each other succeed. We have a growth plan with opportunity for unlimited income. To learn more about why you should join us, watch this video: https://youtu.be/HtvvGpms1Vw