678 Real Estate ®
The 678 Real Estate ® Team is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle - and our current team literally can't keep up!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with multiple aggressive internet lead generation systems. But more than leads... You will have access to some of the hottest real estate technology available. Our team is using one of the top Client Relationship Managers (CRM) in the US, proven to help you close more deals.
Plus, our team is like a family! We are dedicated and driven individuals who have experienced massive growth in the past year, and we are adding new agents.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and training?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Accountability to ensure you hit YOUR goals?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Here is the person we are looking for:
- Magnetic personality types with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable and friendly on the phone building relationships
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Someone with the ability to be a team player.
- Someone comfortable with the internet, technology, using smartphone apps, calling and texting.
- Knowledge of social media especially Facebook at a high level.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
Compensation: $90,000+ Commission potential by following our plan and using our systems.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Daily follow up activities with your leads, including phone calls, texting and emails
- Prepare "comparable market analysis" to establish market values for your buyers using the MLS
- Create documents such as buyer agency contracts, purchase and sale agreements, and listing agreements - We will help you with this while you are new!
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and broker open houses to enhance your sales
- Prospect for new clients by networking and prospecting
- Guide clients through the home purchase and sale process
- Set a series of tasks for themselves to ensure important follow ups don’t fall through the cracks
- Provide clients with current overview of market conditions and projections
- Ability to work on a team, including with our transaction coordinator to complete files
- Quick response times
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Hold, or actively working to acquire a real estate license - If you are thinking of getting licensed, ask us how we can help!
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies - we are frequently advancing our technologies to keep up with the latest in Real Estate
- Serve as a strong advocate for our clients' best interests and their goals
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
About 678 Real Estate ®
The 678 Real Estate ® brokered by eXp Realty, is led by Matt Fagioli. Matt is also Founder at Xplode Conference; a real estate technology, marketing and sales conference.
If you're looking for something new, powerful and super-exciting in real estate sales for 2019, this is it!
(100% confidential of course)