Driven Real Estate Agent Needed!
We're growing! We are looking for talented and driven agents to help us get to the next level. You will be fed with the systems, branding, the 1-on-1 tutoring you need to succeed and will be able to work company leads.
ARE YOU A LICENSED AGENT WHO IS FEELING A LITTLE STUCK?
We want a talented, driven, full-time agent to join our team and work leads, convert new prospects and build their own pipeline. We'll show you how we operate our own ads, tutor you and help you grow your business.
DO YOU WANT THE TOP TECH?
As a small boutique brokerage we focus on the best technology and are quick to adapt to new trends in real estate.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
You absolutely have to be fiercely driven and hungry to succeed and turn into a real estate superstar. Must have some form of experience in real estate. Tech savvy is also a plus.
LETS GROW TOGETHER!
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Hold open houses regularly
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
• Current Real Estate License and Experience
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Grit, determination and a great team player
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Be obsessed with customer service and offer quick response times and be willing to go over the top for your clients
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
• Thrives in a true team environment
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure