Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Attend daily training sessions
- Call incoming leads that come into the system
- Update database on status of leads
- Meet sellers on face to face appointments
- Attend weekly seller training sessions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Technology driven
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Great communication and social skills
- Willingness to learn and work hard
$80,000 - $120,000
About OC Development
We are the largest fix and flip company in Massachusetts. We do the stuff that you see on HGTV and are a fun company to work for.