Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! Tampa Home Group of Keller Williams is looking for a professional agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. We need someone to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in New Tampa.
This is your opportunity to join a well-respected & successful team where you can grow personally and professionally, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
We are a highly ethical & results oriented company with high minimum standards. We go the extra mile. Our customer service is just as important as the houses our clients buy and sell. Each of our team members is empowered to do anything within reason to give our customers superb service.
Our technology, leads, commitment to listing great properties, and training program will get you off the ground and running. Our world class support staff and resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in our own and your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. This is the perfect position for someone who wants to be part of a stable and supportive team! We would love to have you join the family today!
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication, lead generation, and overall management of leads and customers.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers, which includes quick response time to our buyer inquiries.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Convert leads from customers to clients.
• Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Current Real Estate License
• Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
• Minimum of one year or 10 closed real estate transactions
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to uncover client needs
• Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
• Show good organizational and time management skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment