Team Haigh Realty, Inc.
Applicants must be located in Cobb, Cherokee, Paulding, Bartow, or Douglas Counties.
Are you ACCOUNTABLE? Learn From Mistakes and Grow!
Are you COACHABLE? Are You a STUDENT/LIFE-LEARNER? Do you stretch your limits to GROW?
Are you SOLUTION-FOCUSED? Do You look for the WIN-WIN?
Are you a POSITIVE Person who loves to HELP Others? Ours is a no negativity zone and YOU MUST WORK WELL WITH OTHERS!
Do you ENGAGE in OPPORTUNITY? Do You THRIVE on CHALLENGE and CHANGE?
Are you able to work SELF-DIRECTED with little supervision?
Are you MOTIVATED, DRIVEN AND DEDICATED? Must Want to Work.
Do you want to stop doing what everyone else is doing in the real estate industry and align yourself and your growth with TOP INNOVATION?
Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you do what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? Are you entrepreneurial in spirit? Are you a successful salesperson who wants to be part of a winning team? Do you understand the collective strength of the team is far greater than the sum of the individual team members? Want to succeed while having more time with your family and friends? So do we!
Team Haigh is a full-service, top-ranked team looking for real estate agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in West Cobb.
As an agent on our team, you'll:
- Provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home
- Help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process
- Implement property searches, conduct showings, perform market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase; guiding buyer clients through every step of the purchase process and serving as their advocate and advisor
We offer a learning-based work environment and leads system that provides a large pool of potential clients, operational support, systems, tools and infrastructure, along with coaching, mentoring and accountability to ensure you know how to convert and make more money in less time ... helping you to be your best. Our mentoring, leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Even Buyer's Agents newly-licensed and new to real estate on our team have had their first closing within 60 days and it's very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months!
As a Buyer's Agent on our team, you’ll spend your time doing what you love… selling houses.
- Primary duties include follow-ups and overall process of sales pipeline through our CRM... converting leads into satisfied clients.
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers. “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with the very best service and advice.
- Write and negotiate contracts for our clients, including brokerage agreements, purchase agreements, counteroffers and needed amendments.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers, including calling, converting and prospecting your own sphere of influence to consistently generate additional leads.
- An understanding of the value of communication and effectively communicate with clients, team, loan officer and co-op agents.
- Hold a current Georgia real estate license: high-school graduate and at least 18 years of age.
- Outstanding sales and customer service skills a must. Customer service or sales background preferred. Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude with a willingness to serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies. MUST be computer literate. Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills and have an understanding of percentages, basic finances and other simple math concepts.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. Deal well with the unexpected and the unfamiliar. Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month utilizing our systems with opportunity for growth within our organization.
- Big picture thinker. Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure. Display persistence, initiative and resilience when working through challenging situations.
$100,000+/yr opportunity at plan commission
About Team Haigh Realty, Inc.
Team Haigh started in residential real estate sales in the fall of 2013. To date, we've helped over 190 families sell and/or buy and we're looking to add associates to our team to help even more.