The Lash Group
Is this the opportunity we are both looking for?
We are looking for professionals to meet with home owners and those considering selling their home. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR someone who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We believe Success breeds Success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices and mortgages.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Network with other professions.
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Want to serve the community
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$50,000 - $200,000
About The Lash Group
The Lash Group is a growing real estate team in the Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Lake shore markets.
Our mission is to provide a PHENOMENAL home buying and selling experience for all of our clients. We also take a lot of pride on a fun and balanced work environment.