Realty Executives Integrity
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Executives who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be.
- Are you an established agent, a new agent or are you serious about becoming an agent?
- Do you want to focus on growing a vibrant business as a small business owner?
- Do you have a passion for helping others at a high level of service?
- How about being an entrepreneur with a Non-Corporate Structure and having the freedom to be creative and make things happen for YOUR Business?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we need to talk!!
Do you want:
- World-class coaching/mentoring and leadership development? (We can't wait for you to meet Morgan!)
- Access to proven systems, technology, and resources? (How about getting these at NO EXTRA COST?)
- Administrative support? (We handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)
- A team environment? (We have options for that!)
- To be a part of something bigger? (We will help you succeed!)
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities? (Surround yourself with like-minded individuals, they are already here with us!)
- If you are ready to grow to the next level or you want to get into the business with a company that has a proven track record to set you up for success, we would love to talk! Apply now.
- Proactively utilize social media, website, and email to connect with potential leads and keep a full sales pipeline
- Meet with potential buyers using a buyer consultation process to set expectations and guidelines so you can serve them best
- List properties using appropriate contracts and remain a point of contact for your sellers and any potential Buyers/Buyers Agents
- Create and maintain contracts through our online document management system (Dotloop)
- Meet with a member of our Leadership Team to put together your path to mastery
- Maintain your path to mastery which will include training, mentoring, masterminds and so much more that will help you reach your fullest potential
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- A License to practice Real Estate in the state of Wisconsin is required. If you already have that, great! If you are interested in learning more about getting your license, we will help to answer any questions you have to the best of our ability
$100,000 Commission Based
About Realty Executives Integrity
In 1994, Realty Executives Integrity was created for exceptional people – people with the character, leadership and sales skills it takes to reach the highest levels of success. It has grown to become one of the top industry leaders in the state, cultivating Realtors® that embrace the professionalism, joy, and power in their brand. Our agents have superior market knowledge, passionate dedication, and provide executive-level service every time.
Our company is designed to support your efforts, while allowing you the flexibility to run your business as it best suits you. It’s the best of both worlds. If you're looking for an exciting career change surrounded by GREAT people where the sky’s the limit, we should talk!