The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Create and implement company budgets and expense reports
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue
- Aid in creating budgets
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$200,000 + Bonus
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!