We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time Real Estate Dispositions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, then apply now!
- Market properties according to established procedures
- Create new buyer contacts in order to develop and grow our existing buyers list
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Realize each day different from the next; especially in personal interactions
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects going simultaneously
- Must be very socially-focused; requires "how can I help you?" attitude
- Lots of attention spent on building and maintaining relationships, especially where helping, not pressuring, others, foster the relationship
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important
- It is important to involve others in decision-making; there is a need to build consensus rather than make decisions alone. Open, flowing communication is important
- Position requires working with and through others, especially in a helping role. There is a need for a persuasive, "selling" (rather than "telling") communication style
- Team environment: A leader must be willing to jump in and roll up his/her sleeves to help out when necessary. We need someone who leads by example, with first-hand knowledge
About Gideon Properties
Gideon Properties provides real estate solutions, comfortable places to live and inspiring places to conduct business. We strive to spur economic development by revitalizing neighborhoods, creating jobs, and promoting home ownership.
We invest in distressed properties to sell as wholesale to like-minded investors, rehabilitate and hold as assets in our rental portfolio or fix and rehabilitate to sell to retail home buyers. We also specialize in rehabilitating underutilized commercial buildings and unstable apartment complexes.