As the leader and director of the Lead Generation Department, you will oversee the part of the real estate transaction from raw cold lead through to a listing or buyer appointment set. You’ll manage any 3rd party system or service that our lead generation team uses.
You will hire and train new ISA/OSA’s (Inside Sales Agents and Outbound Sales Agents) to make prospecting calls daily in order for listing appointments to be set. You’ll be holding these team members accountable by conducting weekly meetings and holding them to a set standard.
You’ll be helping to create and maintain a well organized new team member onboarding system with 90 day checklist plan. You will facilitate the coaching and teaching of team members daily and managing their schedule, conducting payroll and clocking their time.
Working with assistants, you will develop production reports for your team and its members. Those assistants will help you manage the lead generation CRM Database while adding to it daily. Keep standards high and maintain production.
Overall you will lead the Lead Generation Team so that it is constantly productive which allows the real estate group to close the desired amount of business.
Your goal is to recruit, hire and train a team of 5-10 ISA/OSA’s who each set 10 qualified listing appointments per week and/or attain 25 qualified nurtures a week into the CRM. This role is perfect for an excellent recruiter, motivator and coach.
• Manage team standards for lead generation
• Hold weekly accountability meetings with ISA/OSA Team
• Maintain standards
• Hire, train, motivate and lead the Lead Generation Team
• Create and manage a high volume recruiting model
• Oversee the Inside Sales Department and track production
• Create and/or maintain the systems and the processes for lead generation
• Generate seller listing appointments
• Close and convert leads to appointment
• Manage team coaching materials and facilitate daily coaching
• Manage lead generation virtual assistants
• Update and maintain raw data
• Script practice with team
• Develop reports to provide to executive team
• Manage payroll and time
• Manage and organize lead generation CRM
• Audit lead generation technology and make sure members are following rules
• Manage 3rd party systems and services working with our lead Generation
Here are some of the qualities we're looking for:
The quality of your role is directly dependent upon your ability to recruit and the ability your recruits have to produce.
Here is what you’ll need to know, do and must have skills in:
• Must have some Real Estate experience of some capacity. Lead Generation knowledge is plus.
• Excellent recruiter/hirer, motivator and coach.
• Knows lead generation, the language of sales, conversions and influence.
• Must have hired and/or led a sales team.
• Not be an Active agent or want to be
• Have hired and let go of employees
• Be flexible and implement ideas from the vision
We take the specialist model and have made it a huge success by partnering with the right people. You get to do what you love and are good at, working at a high level with clients.
We believe in leverage. We have listing coordinators, transaction managers, showing partners, inside sales agents and more. We are in the top 2% in the entire market and working towards being the #1 place to work at. With high volume comes technology and efficiency. So we are on the cutting edge of new real estate technologies that help the agent be more productive and have a higher level of service for their clients.
This means we leverage our clients so they enjoy the buying or selling experience. This includes professional cleaners, designers, movers and full time concierge which is there to help with anything that comes up. All for the same cost or lower than the cast majority of real estate agents in town.
Culture, Service, Integrity, Growth and Teamwork makes us an amazing place to work.