Andersen Group Realty
Are you a talented real estate agent looking to propel your career to the next level?
We want to talk to you!
Tap into the luxury Boston real estate market and earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months! We are generating more leads than we can handle — and that's where you come in.
Leverage our proven models and systems, cutting-edge technology and aggressive Internet lead generation system to see success from Day 1. Whether you're new to real estate or you've been selling for years, you will thrive on our team — we'll make sure of it.
Utilize our successful lead generation systems, extensive administrative support and collaborative, supportive team environment to watch your career prosper.
You're the perfect fit for this position if you are:
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- A proactive self-starter who works hard and dreams big
- Looking to build a successful long-term career (not just "get a job")
- A team player who thrives working with a tight-knit team, where your activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic and outgoing; you enjoy working with others
What you'll get from being a part of the team:
- Leads. And lots of them. Handed to you from Day 1.
- Professional marketing plans and all marketing materials.
- Sales support.
- Full admin support.
- Training and mentoring program, as needed.
- Weekly coaching and scripting practice.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients to discover their property wants and needs, then find properties that meet those needs
- Establish a long-term, prosperous real estate career by supporting and learning from other agents
- Generate leads
- Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions and availability
- Current Real Estate License, or willing to obtain one within 30 days
- A people-oriented, positive, customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover clients' needs
- An attitude of resilience and persistence while working through challenging situations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000 - $350,000
About Andersen Group Realty
Andersen Group Realty is a top producing real estate team in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester and consistently ranked as a top team in New England and Massachusetts, our "Concierge-level" service ensures our clients receive the highest level of attention, care and integrity through the buying or selling experience. We proudly provide our employees with the tools, training systems, models, mentorship and growth opportunities to support their career success.