The MORE Real Estate Group, Keller Williams
We are a relationship-based real estate company with an aggressive lead generation system, and we are rapidly growing!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success
- LEADS... Lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivation and drive
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
About The MORE Real Estate Group, Keller Williams
At The MORE Real Estate Group, we know who you’re in business with matters.
In a highly competitive industry, we know that THRIVING in a real estate career requires top notch training, coaching, support and systems. We’re proud to offer an environment where people come to experience more. MORE growth, MORE opportunity, MORE time, and MORE fun.
With a combined 40+ years of history in real estate, Brian Martell, Ricky O’Neal, and Shelby Ryburn have a unique perspective on what the client experience and agent experience should look like. We have ranked in the top 1% in the Keller Williams Northern California and Hawaii region because of our approach to service and relationships both with our clients and with our internal team of professionals who are among the most committed, yet who also function more like family.