Garcia Real Estate
We want to help build your career!!
Grow with us!
We are seeking a California Licensed Sales Agent to work with motivated buyers and sellers. Make a rewarding income, work a reasonable “workweek”, no cold calling, no marketing, no advertising, no prospecting, no desk fees. All buyer leads, seller leads, and appointments supplied! Your days are spent actually selling homes!!
The candidate has completed a minimum of 5 real estate transactions, is knowledgeable, has good client management, communication, and organization skills, and could continue earning a good living in real estate if they had to, but welcome the opportunity to focus on sales functions with prequalified leads and appointments, the freedom from endless cold prospecting, expensive advertising, intense competition, and uncertain, unpredictable feast-famine roller coaster income.
If you have the necessary skills and are ready to come in out of the must-find-a-prospect rat race, we may have a great place on our team for you.
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads!
Our busy Real Estate Team has over 12,000 buyer and seller leads and we need your help!!
To make sure you understand what partners on my team get, here are a few bullet points:
- You will receive a steady stream of qualified appointments with motivated prospects
- You will make more money on less work because we have assistants and systems to do the stuff that keeps you from selling!
- NO cold calling
- NO manual grunt prospecting thanks to our exclusive reverse prospecting system!
- You will have NO advertising expenses
- Administrative help is provided all the time
- Weekly meetings and short training sessions for sales agents to enhance sales techniques
- Share your ideas freely on real estate issues
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- You will be coached by our awesome rainmaker agent
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Provide world-class customer service to clients
- Meet with buyer/seller leads and sign them to an exclusive representation agreement
- Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other
- Provide guidance to buyers
- Assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price and perform a comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Scout locations and identify properties that satisfy clients’ criteria
- Assist clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline via teams client relations management system
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Must be a resident of San Francisco Bay Area, California
- Valid California State Real Estate License is a MUST
- Should have Sales experience
- Possess a valid driver license
- Good knowledge of the local property
- Self Motivated
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in property management or real estate
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Can establish and maintain interpersonal relationships and love meeting new people
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- A high school diploma or bachelor’s degree required
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Pleasant, honest, and trustworthy
- Good at organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
$80000 plus commission annually
About Garcia Real Estate
Devoted and award winning team of full-time REALTORS® focused on helping clients in the Alameda and Santa Clara counties of the San Francisco Bay Area.