The Exceptional Home Team
Se Habla Español
Full Time Position!
We are looking for someone who has quality outbound calling (on multi line dialer) skills! You must love being on the phone and enjoy the follow up process with the sales pipeline.
Do you love digging out opportunities in a sea of information, organizing, categorizing and systematically following up to nurture leads until they are ready to meet for a client facing opportunity?
Are you great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well?
Are you looking for a highly motivated and supportive team?
If yes, come apply and join us at The Exceptional Home Team!
We are seeking talented people to call back the 100's of leads a month that come into our team. This includes: outbound calling, e-mail communication, pipeline management and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
We need someone who can achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets. (AKA... hit your GOALS and have some excitement and fun while doing it.)
- Real estate license not required but encouraged.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team.
- Persistent follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics.
- Commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- You potentially may enjoy working on the buy side, and or with our Showing Consultants as well, to leverage you earnings potential
- Align the market place with our mission and values.
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Passion for selling
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Strong time management skills and able to juggle many clients of different stages of follow ups at the same time
- Ability to use or quickly learn a variety of technology systems our team uses
- Previous phone experience or call center experience is a plus
- Engage in all team activities
$38,000 - $70,000 (Base Salary + Bonuses)
About The Exceptional Home Team
THE EXCEPTIONAL HOME TEAM