Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Address the customer in a professional and welcoming manner
- Clarify the specifics and advantages of selling their homes/lots to us
- Answer questions, and discuss objections using our sales approach
- Qualify our callers and share with them the many benefits we offer
- Target motivated sellers of homes (foreclosures, short sales, probate, fire damage, bad tenants, etc) and share the benefits of working with our company to sell fast
- Secure properties for us to buy
- A consistent top performer in sales
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
$100,000+ potential, commission only
About Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Countrywide Capital Group, LLC ("CCG") is an investment/private equity company that specializes in building affordable housing. A vertically integrated organization with in-house title, mortgage, real estate brokerage, and construction/insurance services.
We have a fun, laid-back office environment so we are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly! Compensation is heavily dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place.