RMG Real Estate Network
Looking for Real Estate Buyer Specialist in Wasilla!
Our dynamic and fast-moving team is in need of agents who are committed to providing the very best service to their clients and are looking for an opportunity to expand their business. Our team in Wasilla services the entire Mat-Su Borough and beyond.
We have proven methods for lead generation and follow-up, marketing and technology. We offer extensive back-office/transaction systems to streamline your production and propel you even further in your path to success.
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
If you are interested in taking your career and your life to the next level, we would love to talk to you about joining our team!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their home desires and needs.
- Assist clients in showing them properties that meet those criteria.
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Follow up with all incoming leads and cultivate current leads.
- Evaluate and present offers from your clients to selling agents.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and successful real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current license or willing to obtain a Real Estate License - we can help you get one!
- Outstanding customer service skills is a must!
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Open to learning new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and good questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Willing to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
About RMG Real Estate Network
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with One of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams! Our Mission: Continually improving the standard for EXCELLENCE. Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems and opportunities. Our Values: Fun, Loyalty, Professionalism, Market Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Trust. Our Beliefs: God, Family, Business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter. Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe and self.