Reltie is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, and seamless. Several of our top agent teams are expanding and looking for talented Buyers Agents.
As a Buyers Agent, you will harmonize the end-to-end buying experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable, and experienced real estate professional. You will engage new buyers, represent them exclusively, be a local expert, helpful, dependable, and highly competent. Driving the team and Reltie to gain market share across every major market, helping everyone find their place in the world.
The Buyer’s Agent Will
- Engage new buyers and cultivate those contacts into clients
- Guide the buyers’ throughout the end to end buying process
- Provide unbiased representation to clients
- Manage clients directly through the deal flow with the assistance of the Team Lead
- Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow market share and positive team reputation
- Actively work to promote the Reltie Agent Team within the region and local market
What We’re Looking For
- Licensed in MA estate agent; Willing to pursue a license- we will help you get one!
- Neighborhood or building experience with knowledge of comps, availability, neighborhood data, market values
- Negotiation expertise tailored to buyers’ needs
- In-depth understanding of the real estate services and its position in local markets
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic
- Willingness to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Service-oriented attitude with a client-first focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work productively within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Drive for excellence and growth
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Successfully closed residential sales are a plus
This is a commission-only position.
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly at plan commission
Reltie’s full-service model provides a truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating extraordinary experiences for both our customers and employees. Come join us and make homeownership simple!
Reltie is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Reltie will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.