One of the top Real Estate Brokerages in Vancouver, Washington, is looking for a Real Estate Specialist to join their company. The Brokerage is growing at a fast pace, and this person will be set up for success within the company.
- Prospects for, presents to, and serves as the key relationship for buyers and sellers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into listing agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with For Sale By Owners, Expired Listings, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale.
- Works directly with the Executive Assistant to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning of the home before going on the market and with all Buyers showing properties and helping them locate their dream home.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Executive Assistant.)
- Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing as needed. Submitted feedback on homes they’ve shown.
- Effectively negotiates, or oversees negotiations, for all sellers and buyers.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in sales; Real Estate experience is preferable, however it is not a requirement.
- This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "problem solving."
- MUST have a passion for selling.
- MUST be a self starter and must have a can do attitude.
- MUST have a track record of proven results within the sales industry and will be able to show that they've been able to hit daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals set by previous employers.
- Effective communication skills in person and over the telephone are required. This person should be able to convert leads and set appointments on a high level.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and have a passion for working with people.
- This person will be computer/technology literate.
$200,000+ (Commission Only Position)
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.