Chisum Realty Group
We are looking for Buyer Specialists for our offices in Taos and Angel Fire!
Are you a licensed and active Real Estate Agent working the Taos and/or Angel Fire markets? If so, would you like to have:
- a Marketing Director to aggressively drive leads to you?
- a Gatekeeper to schedule your showings, prepare your showing documents, distribute your showing feedback to Listing Agents, scan and file documents for you, greet your clients and make them feel welcome, field phone calls and pick-up and drop-off keys when needed?
- a Contract-to-Close Coordinator to manage your under contract transactions, coordinate inspection / repair / appraiser appointments and liaison with the Title Company?
- an Operations Team behind the scenes making sure your processes and systems are running efficiently so you can focus on your Buyers and their goals?
- a Team of agents who will support you and protect your time-off?
- a Qualifying Broker who is not competing with you and dedicated to your success?
If so, we’d love to have a conversation with you!
- Manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Schedule and conduct buyer consultations with potential buyers in person, on the phone and via video conferencing
- Work closely with potential Buyers to expertly identify properties that are the best fit for their needs and goals
- Work closely with Listing Agents to negotiate contracts
- Work closely with the Buyers, Contract-to-Close and Title Companies to ensure a smooth transaction to closing
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests and nurture Buyers throughout the buying process
- Educate Buyers on key specifics of the market and their home selling experience
- Guide 24 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- The ideal candidate already has their Real Estate license, knows the Taos and/or Angel Fire market and wishes to join a real estate Team as a career in this field.
- Candidates who are the right fit for the Team and know Taos and/or Angel Fire and have the ability to get licensed may also be considered.
In addition, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following traits through past experience:
- Self-motivated and quick on your feet with a strong sense of urgency
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Passionate about customer service and possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Dedicated to being part of a Team and thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills and an excellent ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Excellent technology skills -- ability to use a word processor, spreadsheet basics, navigate a variety of database and CRM platforms, write professional emails, fill forms, scan documents and maintain electronic records. Ability to quickly learn unfamiliar technology systems and new processes
- Ability and availability to have quick response times for customers
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Real Estate License or ability to obtain one
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Chisum Realty Group
Our passion is sharing our mountain communities with our customers! We service the communities of Angel Fire, Red River, Taos and surrounding areas.
Based on the belief that we are all more successful if we strive toward a common goal rather than our individual interests, our CEO, Tara Chisum, fully embraced the Keller Williams’ team model and has brought a new level of Real Estate service to Northern New Mexico. We work as a team of specialists advocating for our customers every step of the transaction. We’re the only team based agency in Northern New Mexico with dedicated Buyer Specialists, Seller Specialists, a Marketing Director, Listing Manager, Contract-To-Close department and Operations team. Come experience the Power of Teamwork with the Chisum Realty Group.