Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we? The Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams is a quickly-growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to home buyers and sellers to hundreds of families a year. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving and committed to WINNING. Our next buyer's specialists will be too!
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing.
Loves to be around people, is persuasive, magnetic and optimistic.
- Likes to be with people all day long, every day. The right personality for that environment is critical.
- Is someone who wants to be part of a hardworking Team that has a strong desire to produce, creates a positive and enthusiastic energy and surrounds themselves with the best in the business.
- Has the desire to suit up and show up everyday.
- Wants to be part of a team that is very focused on team goals, but also is part of a team that focuses on helping each member achieve their personal goals.
- Locate residential properties which meet buyer specifications and negotiate with listing agent on behalf of the client, ultimately putting the client under contract.
- Become an expert on the evolving real estate market, accurately present Ready Realty Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections.
- Prospect for new business and rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for buyers.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with inside sales agents to understand buyer motivation, competition and financial specifics.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE.
- Passion for selling.
- Committed to putting clients first.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: Commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Knowledge and experience in real estate a plus!
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong ability to close appointments, negotiate and convert prospects.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, FollowUpBoss, MOJO (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed – will be trained.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$70,000+ at plan commission
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Ready Realty Group was founded in 2011. Over the years, we've gained extensive market knowledge empowering us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process, ensuring that each client achieves an outstanding result. We use a tech-based service and infrastructure to accomplish our mission and vision.
Our vision in 2019 is to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 1,000 volunteer hours and $31,500 to the local charities we support, by helping more than 300 families achieve their real estate goals.
We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.