The Wallner Team
Top Producing Buyers Specialist Wanted for Successful Real Estate Team!
Want Leads on day one?
Want to earn at least $100,000 the first year with our team?
Want someone to handle your paperwork so you can do what you do best?
The Wallner Team can assist in making you a top producing agent on a supportive team!
The St. Louis, MO market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)! We will give you leads on day one!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate teams in our area and we are competitive when it comes to compensation, follow up technology and support!
What are we looking for?
- MUST be a Full Time LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads!!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support so all you have to focus on is assisting the buyers! We do the paperwork for you!
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents there to support you!
- Fun, positive environment!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License is a must have
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000+ just in the 1st year!!
About The Wallner Team
As an established top producing real estate team in St. Louis, The Wallner Team is rapidly expanding! Due to our abundance of qualified leads we have an opportunity for you to grow with us!