My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! My Puget Sound Homes at Keller Williams is looking for a motivated, licensed buyers agent who desires to make a 6-figure income and who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic and fast growing team in South King County. With over $28 Million in sales volume last year, we need to expand. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
We are consistently a top producing team and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Training and coaching and a full-time staffed support team is provided to help you reach your goals.
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that best meet those needs.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Maintain client records in CRM and report lead generation activities.
- High School Graduate
- Washington Real Estate Licensee (or in process of obtaining)
- Prior sales and/or customer relations experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, vendors, and customers, both in written and verbal form
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
$90,000+ at plan commission
About My Puget Sound Homes - Keller Williams
My Puget Sound Homes is a member of Keller Williams Puget Sound. We are currently the #1 Team in our Market Center. Our team lead has over 25 years of Real Estate experience and our team is growing rapidly. We have the best training, coaching and support in the business, a requirement in today's ever-increasingly competitive market, and we can help you make your dreams come true! Cutting edge training an technology support.
Advantages of a career at KW:
* The best training and coaching
* The best technology including a branded real estate app)
* The best wealth-building opportunities
* Fun work atmosphere
* Need to get your real estate license? We can help!