Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
Realistically earn $100,000-$150,000+ your first 12 months.
The Seattle market is growing and so is our team!
We are looking for positive, energetic, ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our highly successful real estate team.
We are a high-performing tech-driven real estate company with proven systems for selling and earning our agents top dollar including an aggressive internet lead generation system with more leads than we can currently handle.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for positive, ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions who are ready to bring their "A" game everyday.
- You need fantastic verbal and written communication skills!
- Hungry, but humble and willing to learn our proven systems for selling, creating raving fans, and earning top commissions.
- We are a high-performing, high-accountability culture who desire and inspire each other to achieve more in work and life.
Here's what we provide:
- BUYER LEADS!
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- A proven sales system that will earn you high commissions when followed.
- First-class marketing and sales support.
- Training, accountability, and high expectations.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents and office personnel.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate goals; find properties that meet their needs, write winning contracts, and manage the client relationship through closing and beyond.
- Daily inbound and outbound phone sales, daily follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly on weekends to secure unrepresented buyers who need a great real estate agent.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from a top-ranked team leader and other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the Seattle area real estate market
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure
- Weekend and evening hours required
$100,000 - $150,000+ at plan
About Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
We are a top-producing real estate team with over $50MM in sales the last 2 years and over 100 5 STAR Customer reviews on Zillow that was recently ranked as one of the top 100 most influential real estate teams in Washington State.