Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
Real Estate Sales Professional - Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group in Seattle powered by RE/MAX Northwest - a top 10 brokerage across the entire U.S.
Realistically earn $100,000 or more your first 12 months.
We are an empowered team of positive-minded high performers who collaborate to deliver exceptional real estate services to our valued clients!
We are looking for positive, energetic, ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our highly successful real estate team.
We are a high-performing tech-driven real estate company with proven systems for selling and earning our agents top dollar including an aggressive internet lead generation system with more leads than we can currently handle.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for positive, ambitious and self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions who are ready to bring their "A" game everyday.
- You have fantastic verbal and written communication skills!
- Hungry, but humble and willing to learn our proven systems for selling, creating raving fans and earning top commissions.
- We are a high-performing, high-accountability culture who desire and inspire each other to achieve more in work and life.
Here's what we provide:
- Lead opportunities from a wide variety of sources.
- Extensive back-office/transaction support.
- A proven sales system that will earn you high commissions when followed.
- First-class marketing and sales support.
- Training, accountability and high expectations.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents and office personnel.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their real estate goals; find properties that meet their needs, write winning contracts and manage the client relationship through closing and beyond.
- Daily inbound and outbound phone sales, daily follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly on weekends to secure unrepresented buyers who need a great real estate agent.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from a top-ranked team leader and other team-oriented agents.
- Desire to work full-time Including weekends in order to earn a great living and build a long-term rewarding career.
- Current real estate license or will have one in 3 months.
- Familiarity with the Seattle area real estate market.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and performs well under pressure.
- Weekend and evening hours required.
About Maynard Wagner Real Estate Group
We are a top-producing real estate team with over $75MM in sales the last two years and over 125 Five STAR Customer reviews on Zillow that was recently ranked as one of the top 100 most influential real estate teams in Washington State.