Do you have the heart of a teacher, soul of an entrepreneur and want unlimited growth?
An amazing Real Estate Broker is truly a teacher/entrepreneur combo - someone that is driven and motivated to guides other through one of the most personal transitions and largest purchases of their life. Imagine a career where you can combine the joy of teaching others with unlimited income potential - sounds amazing, right? It is!
• Do you have an interest in real estate but have been nervous to make the leap and want a mentor?
• Are you interested in working exclusively with buyers located throughout central and south King County?
• Do you want to have more freedom over your day to day life?
• Does the idea of working with a team of people that are fun, motivated, professional and all about achieving success in a totally ethical way that benefits all involved sound fabulous?
• Would you like to earn between $60,000-$150,000 or more per year? Our average broker earns $80,000+ their first year and springboards from there!
Are you are nodding your head yes to any of these questions?
In this position we are looking for the right person – it is about who you are and want to become. We are a team of fun, often freaky, do-gooders that strive for the very best life has to offer in everything we do. We believe our peer group decides our success, so we surround ourselves with team members that live full out, are passionate, honest, hardworking, focused on growth and believe that anything can be achieved with focus & dedication. Sound like you?
Benefits for You:
• We know how to have success in this industry and we will teach you everything you want to learn (we have the heart of teachers as well...).
• Systems that will generate consistent leads and help you convert those leads to dedicated clients that will refer you business.
• Massive proven back end marketing program handled for you.
• Constant coaching to help you both professionally and personally
• Full transaction management
• Fabulous culture of team members dedicated to supporting you
• Team leads provided in your dedicated geographic territory
• Customized CRM to help you stay organized and optimize your work day
• Incredible wealth building opportunities
• Affiliation with Keller Williams – the #1 Training organization in the world and leader of the real estate industry with cutting edge technology.
Expectations for Buyer Specialist:
• Be willing to obtain a Washington Real Estate License
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Desire to be coached to help you reach your goals
• Hard working, self- motivated and a team player
• Willingness to learn and work systems that create and convert leads
Applicants will be sent a link for a standardized assessment (DISC) which is mandatory to be considered for this position. You may also be asked to take a secondary analysis to see how you will fit in with our existing team.
Reece Homes Team of Keller Williams was established in 2000 and is a small but mighty team focused on being the absolute best in the real estate industry. We work by the principle of karma – work hard, be kind, put others first and life will surpass your wildest dreams. This philosophy has paid off by helping us to be 5 Star award winners in service for 8 years running, voted 100 most influential Realtors in our state and putting us in the top 1% for transaction volume in the Puget Sound area. If you are ethical, hardworking, strive to achieve mastery and want to grow personally and professionally - we'd love to talk with you!