American Dreams Real Estate Inc
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$75,000+ at plan commission
About American Dreams Real Estate Inc
American Dreams Real Estate passionately serves our clients in achieving their dreams in the sale and purchase of residential real estate in San Diego while delivering an experience beyond expectations.
For more than 14 years, our Broker has dedicated his life helping others achieve their dreams. Now our Broker is in the top 1% of all agents in America, according to America's Top 100 agents, and the business continues to grow.