Brownell Team Realtors (Keller Williams Realty)
Due to growth, Brownell Team, Realtors at Keller Williams is hiring real estate agents. We have more qualified leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! The ideal person should be decisive, self-motivated and have a consultative style. We are looking for an aggressive, competitive, high performer who is a persuasive, outgoing, people-person. This straight commission position has no ceiling on income.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Zero Marketing Costs—We will pay for all the tools you need to be successful, including tons of leads, personalized websites, a state-of-the-art contact management system, phone and text message apps, email drip campaigns, digital marketing to your sphere of influence, etc. Do what you do best: talk to prospects, go on appointments, negotiate contracts, give great customer service, and we will take care of the rest!
- Free Administrative Support—We will pay for administrative and support staff salaries, desk fees, office space, and office supplies.
- Open Vacation Policy—The Company uses an open vacation policy whereby there are no set number of days per year. We encourage all team members to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Work Wherever You Want—Work from home, a coffee shop, or at one of our office work stations.
- Free Leads—Our team pays thousands of dollars a month on our marketing and we receive hundreds of new leads every month. Needless to say, we need some help working these solid leads!
- Personal Transactions—Team members may list or purchase personal properties for a minimal transaction fee only.
- Personal Coaching—We will help you set goals and take action to achieve them.
If this sounds interesting, please include a short message telling us about yourself and upload your resume. Let us know what you can contribute to the team.
Want to stand out? Feel free to include your favorite books, hobbies, and interests. Tell us about an amazing client experience or success you’ve had in the recent past.
We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position and we only have a few positions to fill, so please submit your resume as soon as possible.
- Networking and prospecting, using proven systems
- Mastering online lead conversion tactics and strategies
- Showing properties and working with residential buyers
- Negotiating real estate contracts
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in Nevada or willing to obtain license
- Requires attention to detail
- Must have a “student” mentality and a willingness to learn
- Needs strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- You are a team player with grit and will to succeed
$75,000 - $100,000 (and up)
About Brownell Team Realtors (Keller Williams Realty)
We're hiring! Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful in Las Vegas real estate. We learned that Agents are either good at operations or sales. We provide our Agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.