The Jennifer Wauhob Team
$50,000 - $100,000 Full-time, Commission
Want to join an awesome, young, growing team based in the West Houston area?
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
We believe in having FUN and we provide EVERYTHING you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
We're looking for a motivated, excited, hard working agent to join us!!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$50,000 - $100,000 at plan commission
About The Jennifer Wauhob Team
Servicing the entire Katy and West Houston real estate market for 8 years. Jennifer was named a Top 20 Under 40 Rising Star in Real Estate by the Houston Association of Realtors in 2014, was named one of 11 Realtors to Watch in 2017 by the Texas Association of Realtors, named a 5 Star Realtor by Texas Magazine in 2016 and 2017, and is a Gold Award recipient for Better Homes and Gardens ranking her in the top 2% of agents in the national brand. She currently also serves as the Advisor of Professional Development for BHGRE Gary Greene and is a certified instructor for the Texas Real Estate Commission. She has been a featured guest on the Real Estate Rat Pack radio broadcast along with the Stewart Title Radio Show.