The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, and has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
• Lead generate, capture and convert appointments
• Work with buyer clients to refine their needs/wants based on seeing homes
• Find homes that meet Buyer clients' criteria
• Write and negotiate contracts
• Coordinate sale to closing
• Attend buyer consultations
• Schedule and coordinate home showings
• Attend Inspections and closings with clients
• Work Open Houses
• Staff Meetings/Team Building
• Active Colorado Real Estate License (Preferred, Not Required)
• Passion for helping people
• Self Motivated, but driven by results and team work
• Passionate about the customer experience and quality
• Enthusiastic with flexible Schedule
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Phone etiquette: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• MUST be available on weekends
**Our customers are EVERYTHING!
#1 Real Estate Team in all of Aurora, Parker and Castle Rock is seeking a new talent to add to our expanding team!