The Heather Neidlinger Team
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- An already licensed agent?
- Someone who is ready to take control of their own career?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between a seller and your potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$70,000+ (there is no cap on what you can earn!)
About The Heather Neidlinger Team
Currently ranked as one of the top teams in PA and #15 in Berkshire Hathaway NATIONWIDE, The Heather Neidlinger Team specializes in making our clients our first priority. With over 15 current agents, our team is family owned and operated, making you a part of our growing family! Providing weekly training, hands on mentoring, a huge database of clients that are immediately accessible, office support staff, and more. The Heather Neidlinger Team is the ideal place to begin your real estate career or to take your current one to the next level!