Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
Follow our proven system and realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Clinton, NJ market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate teams in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious and motivated individuals!
- Positive personality that enjoys working with different people!
- A team member with good verbal and communication skills!
- Ideal candidate is willing to learn and follow our proven system!
What is different about our team?
- LEADS—lots of leads (our website generates over 800 a month on average)
- Inside Sales Coordinator to verify true buyers and schedule appointments for you
- Full Customer Service department that follows up and calls all leads, no cold calling required!
- Extensive back-office / transaction support (we take care of about 65% of the real estate functions so you can focus on your customer base)
- A proven training program designed by top agent in the market that has sales 11x the average agent (per NAR statistics)
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents and administrative support staff.
We are also working on building our Lehigh Valley & Pocono Mountains Teams...if you are in those areas please apply as well.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements and leases (we make the paperwork very easy and you will be trained on this).
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and community events to enhance your sales.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License (or be willing to obtain one)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
100,000+ Potential - When following our proven systems!
About Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
In today's real estate industry, both marketing and response time are paramount to any successful agent or team. Over 94% of homebuyers are finding their next home on the internet making online presence and positioning essential to take the property from just listed to sold. The Jason Freeby Real Estate Group has been created to make a seamless solution to every aspect of the process and make sure all duties of the transaction are handled with diligence and care. A management platform created by Jason Freeby - a top performing agent in New Jersey & Pennsylvania is utilized across the team and ensures the accountability needed for execution of all the details of the transaction. The Jason Freeby Real Estate Group has been created to make all aspects a seamless process....We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team.