Darren Robertson Homes, LLC
Tired of following up with friends and family and not generating the leads you need to do a lot of sales? We have a proprietary system that generates more leads than we can handle, and we need talented, professional agents to join our team of real estate professionals. Our unique system involves zero cold calling.
You will be responsible for advising and guiding clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should have a positive attitude and should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
We believe that real estate is a service industry as much or more than it is a sales industry!
- Train using our proprietary online lead system and learn to contact and follow-up with leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and hold open houses to prospect buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create and/or review documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, etc.
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Virginia real estate salesperson license required
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Excellent spoken and written English communication
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Good computer skills - the ability to work with online software platforms for leads, follow-up, etc.
- Enjoys working with people
- Has a positive attitude
- Self-motivated hard worker
- Commitment to excellence
- Weekend/evening availability (real estate happens at all times of the day and week - writing offers, showing properties, available for open houses, etc.)
- Understanding of commission-only work. Real estate agents have no base salary - 100% of pay is the commission from sales you make, so how much you make depends on how hard you work!
$50,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Darren Robertson Homes, LLC
Darren Robertson Homes, LLC is a thriving real estate team in Northern Virginia. The team prides itself on being customer-centric and providing service that goes above and beyond expectations. We are an ever-growing, fast-paced, and successful team that is constantly pushing to the next level in this business. Working for Darren Robertson Homes, LLC you can expect to be immersed in an environment that ensures personal and professional growth.