Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Want to be surrounded by an amazing culture, learn from the best and have a dream job? Are you willing to obtain a real estate license as part of this job offer? Do you have great communication skills verbally, by phone and email? Do you have a strong work ethic, self-motivation and a desire to be SUCCESSFUL? Then we'd love to meet you!
Our proven, differentiated marketing system cannot be copied. It provides unlimited, qualified leads. Our Real Estate team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don't like (handling time-consuming paperwork).
We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our buyer agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the best administrative support, website, tools, and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable, and long-term career in real estate.
This is a full-time Real Estate position which requires some evening and weekend work so please do not respond if you are seeking part-time employment. If you are looking for a Real Estate company whose systems are built around making Real Estate team members the most successful, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Negotiate all owners on seller’s behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date.
- Input and keep up to date information in our back end systems.
- Adaptability to change within the business.
- Real Estate License is a bonus, but not a must at time of application.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market in Hampton Roads.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Must be coachable.
- Must be able to be held accountable to goals set by yourself as the agent.
- Being able to work in a structured environment.
- Being a team player in the workplace and helping others to achieve their goals.
$75,000 guaranteed yearly commission; up to $125,000+
About Lonnie Bush Real Estate
Our Real Estate team members EARN more! Lonnie Bush Real Estate a Top Team in Hampton Roads, and listed in The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 250 Real Estate Teams in the Country has an unmatched opportunity for a Real Estate team member to elevate their potential income substantially.