This role is perfect for someone newer in the industry who has high motivation and is looking for hands on training. You will have the opportunity to meet weekly with one of the top Realtors in Colorado and the team in a collaborative environment that is designed to help you grow and succeed in what can be an extremely challenging industry.
This position offers the opportunity to learn and grow your business through training, lead opportunities and experience. We are a highly motivated real estate team and are looking for someone who is equally motivated with a strong desire to succeed and grow in the role.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Must maintain an open and flexible schedule throughout week and weekends
- Prospect buyer leads, convert leads to appointments and close for buyer agency agreements
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Lead sourcing – Buyer’s Agent is expected to generate an equal amount of leads and closed transactions from Buyer’s Agent’s own Center of Influence (COI)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a Licensed Real Estate agent in the State of Colorado
- 1 year Real Estate experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Upbeat, energetic and go-getter personality
- Trustworthy and reliable
$80,000+ at plan
About BSW Group
The BSW Group is a top producing residential real estate team looking to hire full time buyers agents/ showings agents. We assist clients in all areas of the housing market. Whether clients are looking to buy, sell or purchase investment or residential properties. We pride ourselves on providing the same high-quality service to every client regardless of price range or location.