Must be a licensed agent.
Getting lost or forgotten at your big box brokerage? It’s not for everyone, and it wasn’t for us! Our company is growing quickly and we’re looking for a driven buyers agents looking to further develop their skills while taking their business to the next level.
We utilize a team model where you’ll be working with our buyers as well as your own. At Edge, each team member supports one another while striving to provide outstanding service and achieve the individual goals and those of the brokerage.
What we need:
• Full time or part time licensed agent who currently does between 4-10 transactions per year
• An agent who is social with a strong SOI (sphere of influence) – 100+ contacts (professional and/or personal)
• A positive, determined person ready to try a variety of tested strategies to grow their business
• An agent who is hungry, driven, and ready to take his/her business to the next level
• An agent committed to following up with incoming leads and always working to source external leads
• An agent not afraid of the phone or cultivating leads through a number of lead pillars currently in place
Please only apply if you are a licensed real estate agent. We are only looking for licensed agents at this time.
Edge Realty is a small, boutique real estate company located in City Park.
You’ll get the best of a big box brokerage:
• High quality, scheduled training
• Numerous resources (scripts, marketing material, case studies, etc.)
• A strategic plan with lofty goals
• Access to technological tools
• Administrative support from efficient staff members
AND the benefits of a boutique brokerage:
• Buyer leads and active buyers (although you will be required to generate your own as well)
• One-on-one mentorship from our knowledgeable Managing Broker
• Assistance in designing, implementing, and analyzing your marketing efforts
• Transparency and honesty
• Being part of the team’s decision-making process
In addition, with Edge:
• We utilize a team model
• There are no monthly dues to hang your license
• There are no desk fees
• There are no transaction fees-just a simple commission split