Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
About Dwellings Michigan
Dwellings Michigan is the #1 independent real estate brokerage in the Metro Detroit area. We have opened a 2nd location in Wyandotte and looking for growth-minded individuals to take advantage of opportunities that arrive as we expand our footprint across the state and beyond.