Century 21 New Millennium
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact and qualify leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Century 21 New Millennium
Branch office located in Washington, D.C.