Century 21 New Millennium
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Lead Generate for a minimum of one hour daily, to convert incoming buyer leads to ready, willing, and able buyers.
- Participate in daily huddles and weekly sales meetings with the team.
- Utilize the team trackers for lead follow up, daily lead generation activities, and keeping in touch with your Sphere of Influence.
- Plan to close at least 24 units per year.
- Show a track record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Century 21 New Millennium
Branch office located in Washington, D.C.