The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are a Real Estate Team that is out to improve the lives of everyone we come in contact with through Education, Support, and, of course, Fun! Real Estate should be about more than selling houses and making money (but, we like to do that too!). It is about creating everlasting relationships with people and helping grow your community. Working with The Nolan Group of Remax, you will be provided with the tools, training, education, and one-on-one support that most entrepreneurs crave. Let us help you design the life you have always imagined!