Our team members EARN more! Due to growth. We have an unmatched opportunity for Buyers Agents to elevate their potential income substantially.
Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don’t like (handling time-consuming paperwork).
Why join our team? We have more leads than we can handle and many other benefits all designed to help you make more money.
If you are looking for a company whose systems are built around making team members successful, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Current Real Estate License
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
In 2002, Intero Real Estate Services was born in the heartland of innovation: Silicon Valley. We grew faster than any other real estate company in history and now have 2,000 agents in 60 offices worldwide. We attribute that growth to technology and our passion for serving you. As the top-selling real estate company in the Bay Area, our experience means better results. Our vision is to fully embrace the people and communities we serve. We believe that being a great company involves not only serving clients with the best of our abilities, but also serving the agents and employees who make our company number one. We offer training, education and alternative support to our people, such as life coaching and health and fitness programs, to help them personally and professionally so they can lead healthy and full lives. We believe agents who are educated and happy in their careers are better suited to serve the market.