Timothy Schutte Real Estate Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$7.25 - $8.00 hourly
About Timothy Schutte Real Estate Team
We possess a unique business model that fosters a culture of mentorships and offers a pathway to unlimited income. We work to strengthen each individual from the inside out, providing the tools for them to learn and grow, not only as a real estate professionals but as parents, spouses, friends and neighbors. The Training, Branding, Technology, Culture and the Formula are our five guiding pillars and through these we are changing the narrative, celebrating human potential, and fostering an atmosphere of collaboration, self-determination and prosperity.