Timothy Schutte Real Estate Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
$7.25 - $8.00 hourly
About Timothy Schutte Real Estate Team
We possess a unique business model that fosters a culture of mentorships and offers a pathway to unlimited income. We work to strengthen each individual from the inside out, providing the tools for them to learn and grow, not only as a real estate professionals but as parents, spouses, friends and neighbors. The Training, Branding, Technology, Culture and the Formula are our five guiding pillars and through these we are changing the narrative, celebrating human potential, and fostering an atmosphere of collaboration, self-determination and prosperity.