Session Real Estate, Inc.
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding clients through the entire home buying process:
- Contacting pre-qualified leads for the client
- Showing of homes to the client
- Going through the negotiation process with the client
- Finalization of the sale
You will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed.
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for, send an application NOW!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$55,000+ at plan commission
About Session Real Estate, Inc.
Session Real Estate, Inc. has been the industry leader in real estate for more than 30+ years.
This year, we are changing to a team/ family model to attract and retain high functioning Real Estate Professionals such as yourself.
We will train you.