Rhino Realty Pros
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- The Onboarding Process will require a full-time commitment.
- You will be asked to attend regularly scheduled time blocked sessions to learn our systems and understand our tools.
- In each of the classes, you will learn new skills and techniques. Then you will develop an action plan and implement these actions before the next meeting. As your coach, we will hold you accountable. We know you can do better than the Average Agent! We are not looking for average, we look for extraordinary.
- We are more than just a real estate team. We are revolutionizing the industry. We focus on selflessly serving families and creating raving fans by delivering and managing the absolute highest level of the consumer experience.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Have a current real estate license
- Some experience is preferred but not required.
- Own a laptop, smartphone and have basic computer skills
$50,000 - $75,000+ annually
About Rhino Realty Pros
We're a growing real estate brokerage centrally located in Thornton Colorado. We strive on being the best at what we do. We do not settle for mediocre but strive for excellence.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: If you are hired to join our team, our Onboarding Program will transform what you thought possible. Every week we will help you set goals and take action. It is that simple. As your coach, we will hold you accountable, so you can achieve goals easily supported. We have worked with the TOP coaches in the nation to get where we are. It is NOT an accident; we know what it takes, and we know how you can succeed.
You get all the tools that make you successful - contact management system, Professional branding, buyer presentations, technology, incoming leads, and a fishing pond of thousands of others leads to work and nurture.