LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Use a variety of social media and the company’s website to display potential properties to help prompt quick turn around
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Complete property inspections and any required maintenance in accordance with our standards
- Previewing Listings
- Generate leads thru advertisements via platforms such as StreetEasy, Apts.com, Renthop, etc.
- Generate new Listings by cultivating relationships with the new landlord and or developers
- Time management
- Great follow up skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- A proven record of sales experience and success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs and willingness to learn new programs and systems
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Prior knowledge in the field is a PLUS but not necessary! Willing to train the right candidate
- Must possess your Real Estate Salesperson License or be in the process of obtaining it
$60,000 - $120,000 yearly
About LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc. is a real estate brokerage based in New York City dedicated to providing exceptional service to tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers. Established in 2006, we have worked hard to develop strong and long lasting relationships with our clients by remaining knowledgeable of the industry, making outstanding service a priority, and continuously adjusting to changing and developing markets.
LandSeAir is an innovative firm that takes a hands-on approach to the marketing of our listings, with a strategized and unique use of online, print media, press events, and industry syndication.