LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Use a variety of social media and the company’s website to display potential properties to help prompt quick turn around
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Complete property inspections and any required maintenance in accordance with our standards
- Previewing Listings
- Generate leads thru advertisements via platforms such as StreetEasy, Apts.com, Renthop, etc.
- Generate new Listings by cultivating relationships with the new landlord and or developers
- Time management
- Great follow up skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- A proven record of sales experience and success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs and willing to learn new programs and systems
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Prior knowledge in the field is a PLUS but not necessary! Willing to train the right candidate
- Must possess your Real Estate Salesperson License or be in the process of obtaining it
$60,000 - $120,000 yearly
About LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc.
LandSeAir Real Estate Group, Inc. is a real estate brokerage based in New York City dedicated to providing exceptional service to tenants, landlords, buyers, and sellers. Established in 2006, we have worked hard to develop strong and long lasting relationships with our clients by remaining knowledgeable of the industry, making outstanding service a priority, and continuously adjusting to changing and developing markets.
LandSeAir is an innovative firm that takes a hands-on approach to the marketing of our listings, with a strategized and unique use of online, print media, press events, and industry syndication.