Due to growth, The Brett Tanner Home Selling Team at Keller Williams is hiring real estate agents. We have more qualified leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! The ideal person should be decisive, self-motivated and have a consultative style. We are looking for an aggressive, competitive, high performer who is a persuasive, outgoing, people-person. This straight commission position has no ceiling on income.
Benefits of Working With Us:
- Zero Marketing Costs: We will pay for all the tools you need to be successful, including tons of leads, personalized websites, a state-of-the art contact management system, phone and text message apps, email drip campaigns, digital marketing to your sphere of influence, etc. Do what you do best: talk to prospects, go on appointments, negotiate contracts, give great customer service, and we will take care of the rest!
- Free Administrative Support: We will pay for administrative and support staff salaries, desk fees, office space, and office supplies.
- Open Vacation Policy: The Company uses an open vacation policy whereby there are no set number of days per year. We encourage all employees to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Work Wherever You Want: Work from home, a coffee shop, or at one of our office work stations.
- Vacation Bonuses: By hitting performance bonuses you can earn up to $10,000 a year to spend on vacation, travel, and lodging expenses.
- Free Leads: Our Team pays over $30,000 a month on our marketing and we average 800 -1000 new leads every month. Needless to say we need some help working these solid leads!
- Standing Desks: Our office is outfitted with standing desks. If you want a standing desk in your home office, we will cover the full cost (up to what we spend on the desks at the office).
- Personal Transactions: Team members may list or purchase personal properties for a minimal transaction fee.
- Personal Coaching: We will help you set goals and take action.
If this sounds interesting, please include a short message telling us about yourself and upload your resume. Let us know what you can contribute to the team.
Want to stand out?
Feel free to include your favorite books, hobbies and interests. Tell us about an amazing client experience or success you've had in the past.
We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position and we only have a few positions to fill, so please submit your resume as soon as possible.
We participate in 400-600 transactions per year and have been a nationally ranked team for the past 9 years. Our average agent nets $106K per year. If you are looking to either start your career or take your career in real estate to the next level there is no better place to start than one of the top ranked teams in the country. Over the last decade, we've figured out what it takes to be successful in real estate. We learned that agents are either good at operations or sales. We provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals, so that they can do what they do best: make money.