Brett Tanner Home Selling Team
Due to growth, The Brett Tanner Home Selling Team at Keller Williams is hiring real estate agents. We have more qualified leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! The ideal person should be decisive, self-motivated and have a consultative style. We are looking for an aggressive, competitive, high performer who is a persuasive, outgoing, people-person. This straight commission position has no ceiling on income.
Benefits of Working With Us:
- Zero Marketing Costs: We will pay for all the tools you need to be successful, including tons of leads, personalized websites, a state-of-the art contact management system, phone and text message apps, email drip campaigns, digital marketing to your sphere of influence, etc. Do what you do best: talk to prospects, go on appointments, negotiate contracts, give great customer service, and we will take care of the rest!
- Free Administrative Support: We will pay for administrative and support staff salaries, desk fees, office space, and office supplies.
- Open Vacation Policy: The Company uses an open vacation policy whereby there are no set number of days per year. We encourage all employees to take the time they need for vacation, to pursue their own interests, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Work Wherever You Want: Work from home, a coffee shop, or at one of our office work stations.
- Vacation Bonuses: By hitting performance bonuses you can earn up to $10,000 a year to spend on vacation, travel, and lodging expenses.
- Free Leads: Our Team pays over $30,000 a month on our marketing and we average 800 -1000 new leads every month. Needless to say we need some help working these solid leads!
- Standing Desks: Our office is outfitted with standing desks. If you want a standing desk in your home office, we will cover the full cost (up to what we spend on the desks at the office).
- Personal Transactions: Team members may list or purchase personal properties for a minimal transaction fee.
- Personal Coaching: We will help you set goals and take action.
If this sounds interesting, please include a short message telling us about yourself and upload your resume. Let us know what you can contribute to the team.
Want to stand out?
Feel free to include your favorite books, hobbies and interests. Tell us about an amazing client experience or success you've had in the past.
We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position and we only have a few positions to fill, so please submit your resume as soon as possible.
- Networking and prospecting, using proven systems
- Mastering online lead conversion tactics
- Showing properties and working with residential buyers
- Negotiating real estate contracts
- Be spontaneous
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in Arizona
- Requires attention to detail
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required
$85,000 - $120,000
About Brett Tanner Home Selling Team
The Brett Tanner Team has sold nearly 1,000 homes in the last 24 months and nearly 2 Billion Dollars of real estate in the Phoenix market and are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, hard working, team player to align with us! In 2016 we ranked #1 out of over 30,000 agents in sales volume and units closed!If you follow our proven process you will make $100,000+ your second year in the business. The best that have joined us make that in the first 12 months! This is your opportunity grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! You will be a partner with the Phoenix team that will be funding the marketing, administrative support and training. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it (our experienced agents average 3+ closed transactions per month). In 2016 our agents averaged 24 deals per agent whereas the Phoenix average is 6 deals a year!!!